Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Letter to My Future Employers

To my Future Employer:
I am coming to your company with a strong set of ethical principles which I will follow. I will uphold my beliefs and volunteer my opinion on any matter that may conflict with my principles. I will stand up for what I believe is right or wrong, while at the same time making sure to listen to other’s opinions. I am expecting the same from my bosses and fellow co-workers. I hope that everyone is eager to learn, eager to do their job properly and enjoy their job while doing it. I’d hope this workplace nurtures creativity, is open to opinions and upholds a strong, professional manner.
With a workplace like this people become trusting of upper management and each other. A little bit of trust can go a long way. When decisions need to be made, a trusted employer is always a good person to go to when in need. I’d hope that I will be able to make decisions based on my own ethical standards, and my employer will be understanding and trusting of my decision.
With that I hope you are well aware of the employee you are going to hire.
Sincerely,
Lauren Wright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home